Registration for SearchCon 2020 is open:
Reserve SearchCon Lodging
Many participants stay at the Curtis Hotel (2 blocks from conference center):
Book your room for several days before and after the SearchCon dates – April 30 - May 1, 2020 (Thursday/Friday) – just in case you’d like to make your stay into a mini-vacation. Other convenient hotels brands are near the conference venue.
The hotel is conveniently located in walking distance near:
- historic Union Station (with light rail to/from the Denver International Airport)
- the 16th Street Mall (mile-long pedestrian mall and free shuttle between Union Station and the State Capitol)
- LoDo (Lower Downtown historic district) and Larimer Square historic street (both with fantastic restaurants, shopping, brewpubs, distilleries, and nightclubs)
- the Denver Center for the Performing Arts (largest set of performing arts venues under one roof in the U.S.)
- the Denver Art Museum
- the Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art
- the Clyfford Still Museum
- the History Colorado Center
- the Colorado State Capitol (Mile-high marker on front steps)
Other great attractions are a short trip by taxi, train, bus, Uber or Lyft.